Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Ford Kuga and the KIA Something

Photo: Karl Hallik

I'm quite excited about this car. Not only does it look good, but I suppose Ford has made some good use of their off-road experience and thus the car might just work off the black stuff. I suppose I should take it to the forest once they let people test drive it. But until I do, I quite like the car. Just hope the power cable underneath the front end is not associated to the car.

Photo: Karl Hallik

This car, on the other hand, I do not like. I know it's just a prototype, an idea model, but still. The front lights are from a Honda Accord, the led-lights come from the new Audi A4 and A5/S5, the bottom grill looks like it's nicked off the Audi Q7 and then badly deformed. The 'rear wing' contraption comes from a VW Touareg. If you enlarge the picture, you see the funniest ever tyre pattern. Such tyres would get stuck on a gravel road, let alone mud or anything of the sort.
And of course the cherry on the top - what's with the colour? Would you buy a candy green jeep?

1 comment:

Martin said...

This KIA is like a lot of women, looks a lot better from the back!