Thursday, May 22, 2008

Smart Audio

Photo: Karl Hallik

I mentioned the Smart Car in the last post. There is only one thing it is useful for, in my opinion. Yes, all you Smart owners, turn your car into a jukebox! Notice the speakers in the door? Well they're in both doors, plus a heapload of subwoofers and amplifiers behind the seats. I'm not a tweaked audio freak, but I smiled seeing that Smart car put to good use.
The only OK Smart car is the roadster, because it just looks too funky. And they say it's wonderful to try on track (how hard can it be to handle a picnic basket anyway?).

Photo: virtualauto.it

3 comments:

Martin said...

Smart actually works well as a stereo because it's not much bigger than a good stereosystem anyway, thus fitting in your room + it also works as a two person couch and an embarrasing means of transport!

Anonymous said...

Karlik cars are good in point of economy and dimension, for high jam traffic cities. But it can let you down if you run out outside to mountains or villages.

I think in next 10-20 years people in big cities will have change their big cars to smallest due to these factors.

Cars for sale Philippines said...

Well, all I can say is that car was so cool. I like it and I think that car really suits for me cause I love playing music. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!



-seff-