Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fergie's Hummer


It's been rumoured that the Hummer H2 on sale in Tartu belongs to the lady vocalist from the Black Eyed Peas, Fergie.
Photo: Auto24.ee

Well, it is quite flashy and bling, has three subwoofers in the boot, and a Black Eyed Peas tattoo on the side. Go figure. Oh, and then there is the price tag: 1 239 000 EEK. There is another Hummer of the same age in Auto 24, which is on sale for 790 000 EEK. Is there a person in Estonia who is such a big fan of Fergie that he/she would gladly pay almost half a million extra? The only point would be to buy it and then sell it on eBay to some gazillionnaire BEP fan.

What puzzles me is the clash of some facts. I don't have any idea whether Fergie has a driver's licence or not, but the car is dated January 2005, and has only gone through 12 000 kilometres. If I spent a fortune on blinging up a UPS truck, I would show it around a lot more.

Anyway, all you small BEP fans, grab your cameras and head on to Tartu, this is the next best thing to a real Fergie concert, isn't it?

2 comments:

Martin said...

If youd be as rich as her, would you only have one car? Besides,after a club you would probably use a taxi. What I'm trying to say is that cars for celebs are like a nice, trimmed, grass for us, something that would look good infront of a house!

Karl said...

First up, if I were as rich as her, I'd have the cars on the list in my first post, in no way would I buy a sluggish easy-to-break replica of a good military vehicle. But yeah, you've got a point there..